Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ATTN: A question for my Australian friends here

Started by Angry White Male, June 29, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

In North America, it isn't totally uncommon to see fat, white, trashy welfare momma's dating Negroes.

Now my question is, your version of the Negro is the Abo.  They are a little different, but not completely different...  Is it somewhat common in Australia also to see white chicks bopping up and down on Abo cock?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"In North America, it isn't totally uncommon to see fat, white, trashy welfare momma's dating Negroes.

Now my question is, your version of the Negro is the Abo.  They are a little different, but not completely different...  Is it somewhat common in Australia also to see white chicks bopping up and down on Abo cock?

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

It will be interesting to see who owns up to being his "Australian friend" and responds to this stupidity.

Angry White Male

I'm fucking serious!  This question just appeared in my head today while driving dirt around in circles for hours!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm fucking serious!  This question just appeared in my head today while driving dirt around in circles for hours!

I don't think anyone takes the thread seriously.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm fucking serious!  This question just appeared in my head today while driving dirt around in circles for hours!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Loading_icon.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's a serious question!

sure

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

I tried to Google this shit, but really came up empty handed...

I did find, though, that Canada has one of the lowest inter-racial marriage rates in the Western World, which is a good thing...

Still, can't find out if trashy white bitches hop on Abo cock there.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I tried to Google this shit, but really came up empty handed...

I did find, though, that Canada has one of the lowest inter-racial marriage rates in the Western World, which is a good thing...

Still, can't find out if trashy white bitches hop on Abo cock there.

Sounds like you need a life.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sounds like you need a life.

Sounds like this simple question was too fucking hard to answer for the resident Australian here.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"It will be interesting to see who owns up to being his "Australian friend" and responds to this stupidity.

:MG_216:

I laughed out loud over that one!

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Perhaps I should have titled the thread:  "ATTN: Australian Fucking Asshole"

You know, I think I can go back and edit the title...  Think that would get me a proper response to my question?

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Mel, if you know everything, why would you ask questions?